söndag 31 augusti 2014

August Uppdate

This will be a brief review of the past month. I'm not sure how I want these updates to look and will figure it out as I go along. My portfolio as a whole went sideways similar to the swedish market. All my nordic holdings took a beating while the american ones rallied somewhat.

Dividends received in August:
TickerSharesDividend (SEK)Amount (SEK)Amount (USD)
ARCP1900.57108.4415.51
STL702.03142.120.33

Transactions in August:
Transaction typeTickerShares
SellGRO110
BuyAWLCF75
SellSTL70
BuyVARDIA400
These transactions give me an additional 95$ per year for a total yearly dividend of 2608$. The value of my portfolio is 37500$ and my current holdings are seen in the piechart below. Sector composition and currency have been uppdated on my portfoliopage.


For september I'm looking at Kinder Morgan (KMI) and FS Investment Corp (FISC) in the US market and will probably invest in one or the other. Unfortunatly KMI rallied somewhat as I would like to add them to my portfolio at a price below 40$. How was your month? 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for sharing your recent update with us. I have to say that most of the companies you are invested in I am not familiar with. I wouldn't even know where to begin to research your holdings. I guess I'll stick with many U.S. companies that have a large international exposure.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Using google is an easy way to find the companies, most of them report in both english and their native language. There are a few small-cap companies though so I'm not sure how easy it is to buy them. If you look at my first artcile on his site I write the ticker names and the complete company names, if you have any interest in any particular one, just ask :)

      Radera